Ofttimes in nature you can find congruent, harmonious entities and groupings
Which brings us to our birthday boys... their coinciding smiles draw the eye---
then and now...
I'm certain as children they could read each other's minds and spoke in their own language.... because when you are around them now, you see they do read each other's mind and speak in their own language (prattling off Bureau acronyms like SAC's, & POV's)
Those of us lucky enough to observe and know them, find joy in the pattern of their lives intertwined with ours.
In Emily Bronte's book Wuthering Heights, Catherine says of her friend/adopted brother Heathcliff, that "she is Heathcliff." As Catherine and Healthcliff shared their lives and trials together and walked through the mists rising off of the moors in England, their dissimilarities dissolved, and they became the same. One early morning as Pete and Steve were out walking, I captured them side by side in my favorite shot I call: "the mist rising off of the Moores."
Steve, sei gran forma per quaranta sei! Ti amo per eternita` e piu` lungo. Pete, buon compleanno; sei meraviglioso. Tanti, tanti auguri e le cose migliori della vita.
We celebrate you two. Have fantastic birthdays!
(Top 5 Photos courtesy of Pete Moore)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Steve!!!! Hope you had a great day!
Kath, what a poet you are. Happy birthday you two. Love the REM and B52's. It reminds me of Plano.I miss you so much ,you dont even know. Its been a while since I've checked in, been a little bogged down lately. I love you. -Ry
Happy Birthday!! We hope that you have a great day!
Ok, OK, OK I'm very late on commenting , but I did send an email card, did you get it? Juset incase you didn't ahppy belated birthday, we love you!!!!!! So, I would agree with Ryan, Katherine, you are a poet!! Fun pics of Steve and Pete, I really like the mist rising off the Moores!
Post a Comment