wallpaper

Monday, February 23, 2009

And many, many more....

Trevor has timed it that he can wake up at 7:05, shower, dress, eat, check Facebook and be out the door for the bus by 7:40. We managed to throw in Birthday pancakes and presents without missing the bus. Doesn't matter how many corny cow cards he gets, he still is a good sport and laughs even tho they are 'udderly' ridiculous. This card was full of circle cutouts and said "Holy Cow you are 16!"
Trevor helped chip in for his b-day gift as he wanted an ipod touch. So he couldn't wait until dinner to get his present. He begged me to charge it the night before so it would be ready to go in the morning. (I did, and uploaded his songs AND made sure to add some singers to make him gag: John Denver and Sarah McLaughlin)

I made my southern baby his favorite meal: baby back ribs, potato salad, deviled eggs and cheesecake. (I kept with tradition and this b-day cake looked horrendous like all the others)
Love this cute thoughtful face making a wish (I'm sure there was a girl in mind)
And here is Trevor after he is ordained a Priest by Bishop Bagnani and Steve. (All Italian mothers wish one of their sons become a Priest. Even though they don't understand that our priests are different than theirs, they think I am doubly blessed in life. I know I am. I couldn't ask for a better son.) Trevor blessed the sacrament yesterday in Italian and did a fantastic and fluid job. No mess up or having to start over which is always the fear.
Now I just have to get the Italian bread recipe right for the sacrament, so I don't embarrass Trevor. All sisters have to use the same recipe as there as people allergic in the ward. And when I made it, it made your eyes cross it was so salty. I learned the hard way that Morton salt is more concentrated than Italian sea salt. Repeat and redo sempre per me...

No comments: