This is our mission President Jeff Accerson and his wife Karen and daughter Stephanie. They are from Pleasant Grove in UT. Couldn't ask for a nicer family to serve out here! I have to laugh as Karen has been here as long as me and when people speak to us in Italian she looks at me and asks me what they said. Like I know....I should just start making up things... no wait... I already do that.... usually I only get half of what the members are saying.

And here are my Italian friends Sylvia Gudaira on the left and Laura Celestine on the right. They always make me laugh. (They are my Gifts of Tongues from Heavenly Father--they both speak English) For this picture they said they had to cover themselves up with shawls and bags as they can't stand by the American "Barbie" or they will look like as round as pumpkins in comparison.
And here are my Italian friends Sylvia Gudaira on the left and Laura Celestine on the right. They always make me laugh. (They are my Gifts of Tongues from Heavenly Father--they both speak English) For this picture they said they had to cover themselves up with shawls and bags as they can't stand by the American "Barbie" or they will look like as round as pumpkins in comparison.
3 comments:
Everyone knows that Halloween is the brainchild of the ADA! My dentist would always call candy corn (and jellybeans) napham for the teeth!
Mmmm candy corns! I see the cat, well done. More spinkles please. You make me laugh!PG??for real?..it is a small world.I could know them except Im a bit of a hermit! Oh, and you are much hotter than Barbie.
The cat turned out great! Nice job.
What a sugar cookie without frosting.....unheard of.
Post a Comment