wallpaper

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fritata Anyone?

Christi did such a great job planning the details, shopping and cooking for Ilene's wedding luncheon between the temple wedding ceremony and the reception. J-P outdid himself preparing the backyard and getting tables and chairs set up.

With all that she had to do, Christi is still as happy and pretty as the sunflowers she holds.

Here comes the beaming bride---
she was the only one brave enough, or warm enough and glowing from all the love, to take off her coat in the chilly weather.
Sarah was our last bride a few years back, they had a pretty wedding in a vineyard in ID.

Here are the fruits of our labors... fritatas to die for and muffins that melt in your mouth.

We had lots of fun eating and getting to know Morgan's family. In fact, I was gabbing so much, trying to get stories out of Morgan's brothers, that I forgot to take photos of them. Ilene and Morgan remained and chatted with us while his family went to go decorate for the reception that night. The Comptons are a very nice bunch. I think Ilene married well, but I believe Morgan got the better end of the deal, the longest straw if you will, the more part of the wish bone, and all his wishes will come true with Ilene. He was blessed to marry our baby sister, the author of laughter, the princess of fun, the queen of beauty and they will live in the kingdom of happiness forever.

No comments: