
We were a little late getting to the temple to get Ilene's endowments taken out, but it was worth it as JP gave Ilene a blessing of comfort. During the blessing he said he saw our ancestors (Grandma Bastian specifically) and they were all smiling. A bit later he said that Dad put his hands on JP's. There was such a sweet spirit and we all were all teary eyed afterwards, knowing that Dad paid a visit and was mindful that his last daughter was going to be married in the House of the Lord.

I forgot my camera and JP rushed off to get a disposable camera. He made it back in time for the session. Ilene did such a great job for the first time through. She was calm and took it all in stride.

It's only 10 pm and the jet lag is kicking in. Thank goodness I didn't pass out during the session. I took a cough drop in and it quieted my cough.

We are so proud of you Ilene! Go back to the temple often!
No comments:
Post a Comment