Funny what guys will give up for a cute girl. Trevor loves to sleep, but he gladly gave it up to go walk a couple dogs early in the morning and late at night for a new pretty girl Sofie who has just moved to Rome and lives about a mile away.

Her bulldogs were ugly and cute rolled together.

They eat
yogurt with their dog food and Trevor had to take a napkin and wipe their faces like children as they were too lazy to do it on their own.

This is the female Lily (above) and the male Gus below. No one told him he has a nasty
under bite.
The dogs can't go on walks together. Their legs are too short to get up and down the stairs and they fight in the elevator. They got into these barking mini brawls by the door and wrestled around on the floor-- not too unlike my boys.

They get
harnessed in a leash that has chest strap instead of one that goes around the neck... not enough leash to go around the jowls?

While Trevor walked Gus I stayed behind with Lily and walked through the families "antique store"

It was very Eastern Europe and Asian eclectic with
Buddhas and helmets from the Ottoman
Empire.

There were antlers and rugs and statues everywhere the eye looked.

This was the prettiest room. It had some French accents but the dining room below gave me sensory overload. I really felt like I was poking around a store.

This is a human skull that at first I thought was a turtle shell. Wonder what it is used for? How the Turks kept their subjects in fear?
Or maybe it's the skull from their previous bull dog who argued one too many times in the elevator. All I know is I'm not rushing out to get bulldogs any time soon.
1 comment:
Trev knows how to treat a gal....it helps to have a couple around!
Post a Comment