wallpaper

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The greatness of a man

Every now and again, I look at Steve and think I am truly a lucky woman. I get so caught up in kids and callings and forget to focus on how great Steve really is and how quietly he goes about setting his corner of the world right. So this Father's Day, he deserves LOADS of praise...

Steve is a loving father, and loves to hug, joke around with and play games with his kids. No one can beat him in Scrabble!

He encourages his kids to excel in everything they do whether it is sports or studies, and they rise to the occasion. They are all in Honor Society and letter in sports.

He helps them pursue their dreams and goals and gives them props when they succeed.

He stands behind them and lets them soar.

And he makes the world a safer and better place for his children and others. He has been working for 3 weeks straight, 13 hours days with no breaks or weekend off to try to find 2 little missing girls in Saipan. He got airline tickets for the kids and I to go to the States to see family while he stays behind and works.

The kids and I find him a truly GREAT man! Happy Father's Day!!



1 comment:

MACYS said...

Happy Father's Day Steve! I think you are pretty cool too! Love you!