So I was thrilled for Natalie yesterday at the 8th Grade Middle School Awards ceremony. First quarter she received a 3.9, and she was bound and determined to make the Principals Honor list and get her 4.0 for 2nd quarter....
SHE DID IT!!!!
Only 7 kids made it. Natalie worked very hard in her Spanish Class to speak Spanish (teacher gets on her for using Italian words) and really dug deep in Algebra (which she also struggles with) and her best efforts paid off.
Natalie's Middle School is named after William McCool, the astronaut who was killed in the Space Shuttle Columbia, that blew up 16 minutes prior to landing. I think these studious, outstanding kids would make USN Commander McCool proud that they carry his name, because they embrace what he stood for, courage and perseverance under fire.
SHE DID IT!!!!
2 comments:
Way to go Natalie! That takes a lot of hard work and effort. I never got a A in math, now if they passed out A's for crying about math I would have had a A++++++!:)
What an achievement Natalie! You should be proud of yourself! Make that three that were terrible at math, well still am.
Post a Comment