wallpaper

Monday, October 17, 2011

New LInk to my blog

I have run out of room on my blog for pictures which are stored by Picasa. They want me to buy more photo storage through them, and I am too cheap for that. So I made a new blog so I can add photos

Moore on That


http://mooreonthat.blogspot.com/

I am hoping that now that I've sent everything from my blog to book to print (by the company BLURB) that I can just erase all the photos in Picasa but we will see.  Anyone else have this problem?

Go to my list of blogs to the right and click on the Moore on That link if the one above doesn't work.

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

I had that same problem, I just print out each year in a book and delete an older year that way I don't run out of space. Might try it when you get your stuff back :)