wallpaper

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's a Shore Thing

Everyone asks me these days what I miss about Italy...well that is a earful and a post for another day. Can I just tell you 1 thing that I missed about Guam when we lived in Italy----
Vibrant Sunsets and enormous clouds over a thousand shades of blue ocean. Obviously in Italy we lived near the ocean, but access to the beach with all the traffic was frustrating and so water sunsets were few and far between.
I grew up near the mountains, and I love hiking and the smell of pines,
but there is nothing so soul invigorating as seeing the reflection of sky on water, with the briny smell of ocean and soothing lap of water on the shore. I have decided that purple and pink sunsets are up there with dark chocolate in making me feel good.

One obviously makes me look better in a swimsuit as well... Swimsuits after dark--it's a "shore" bet everyone looks good.

1 comment:

Jen B said...

In your case you dont need the dark, just all of your friends that your hanging out with!:)