wallpaper

Monday, May 17, 2010

Marvelous May

In the Moore Household, it is a toss up if more sugar is consumed in May -- or in October during Halloween.The sugar fest started off with Natalie's banana splits for her birthday party on Friday night. Saturday afternoon it moved into brownie sundaes for Mother's Day.
And Sunday night it evolved into her birthday cake.
Can you see the glazed over sugar high in Natalie's eyes?
And my shaking sugar aftermath taking the blurry photo?


We followed that two days later with Brendan's B-day chocolate cake
This is the my veins- are- sludgy- with- sugar shot.
We vowed never to eat sugar again--- well at least for another week...

3 comments:

The Bastian's said...

Happy Birthday's and Happy Mother's day too! Looks like May is a good month in the Moore home! Love the bag Natalie!

MACYS said...

Happy Birthday everybody! What a busy month, right? Great cake, kath!

Jen B said...

I'm thinking I should have been there, I like eating that much sugar!:) Happy everything I say, cookies anyone?